Current Showcase Vacancies
Fancy working with Showcase? Find our current vacancies below.
Early Years Tutor
Showcase Training is looking for an experienced Early Years Tutor to join our friendly team based in Hampshire.
- Deliver Apprenticeship Standards and QCF qualifications in agreed timescales, including Functional Skills Maths and English Levels 1 and 2.
- Support and mentor learners to achieve in a timely manner.
- Comply with industry standard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including achievement rate, timely achievement, and audit standard requirements.
- Effectively and independently manage a diary maintaining all required aspects of the role.
- Develop pedagogical awareness and capability within role.
- Work with online resources such as Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, and Word, and platforms such as ePortfolios.
- Abide by Ofsted, ESFA, and NCFE regulations at all times, including relevant Safeguarding legislation requirements.
Must have a full, clean, and valid UK driving licence.
- A strong background in Early Years, preferably to a management level, is essential.
- Candidates should also have experience in teaching, preferably in Apprenticeships, and should be qualified in a teaching capacity (e.g. CAVA, A1, PTLLS, AET/CET); however, we will accept applications from unqualified candidates too.
- Maths and English ability must be demonstrated (e.g. GCSE A*-C/ 9-4, Functional Skills Level 2).
Attitude and Behaviours Required
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Independent thinker
- Takes responsibility for their own duties
- Team player
- Innovative and creative, and agile to change
Showcase Training is committed to the recruitment of suitable people in respect to our safeguarding requirements under law, including promoting the welfare of children. This position will be working in direct contact with Apprentices under the age of 18, and will involve contact with children in their care. Therefore, all candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check ahead of the commencement of employment. Additionally, online searches may be done as part of due diligence checks at the shortlisting stage.
Please note, any candidates successful in being shortlisted will be required to complete an application form in addition to their CV.
Showcase Training fully supports equality, diversity, and inclusion, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Should you have any additional needs please declare these on the application form so any reasonable adjustments can be made.
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 PA
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Hampshire
Expected start date: 02/01/2024
Applicants should apply via email including a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.