Current Showcase Vacancies
Apprentice Administrator - Closing Date for Applications 30th June 2019
Showcase Training are looking for a friendly individual to join our team as an Apprentice Administrator. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a Customer Service type role and will be looking to gain valuable experience within a Business Administration environment. Showcase is a local company with many opportunities for progression and so this role will suit an individual that is keen to progress in their career.
The role will include:
- Working with the Apprenticeships Manager to fulfill any required duties
- Reception duties such as answering the telephone and processing mail
- Administration of learner information
- Basic auditing
- Data entry and ensuring records remain up to date
- Collating information on to trackers
- Liaising with the Director of Sales and Director of Apprenticeships on a daily basis
- Scanning, filing, and working with our e-Portfolio system
- Attending Apprenticeship and/or recruitment events
- Maintaining email inboxes
- Writing newsletters and blog posts
- Assisting with maintaining the company website and social media pages
- Writing meeting agendas and minutes
- Stationery ordering
- Exams administration and invigilation
The successful candidate will hold GCSE Maths and English at grade A*-C or equivalent, and will have some experience and/or interest in the above duties.
It is preferable for the candidate to have a full UK Driving Licence.